In order to maintain a competitive edge in the manufacturing and distribution industries today, your organization must proactively manage global competition, rising costs, shrinking margins and rapidly changing technology. At the same time, you must sustain a constant focus on customer satisfaction.
At Day Seckler, we specialize in accounting, tax and technology services for manufacturing and distribution companies. We provide integrated solutions to maximize the potential of your business and we have the capability to uncover inefficiencies in your operations. We also seek to reduce your tax burden, fully utilize your resources, capitalize on opportunities and ultimately strengthen your business.
Our manufacturing and distribution specialists can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Inventory capitalization (full absorption rules)
- Profit contribution analysis
- Cost reduction
- Budgets/variance analysis
- Cash flow management
- Financial projections and operating budgets
- Assistance with financing relationships
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Federal, state and local laws
- Multi-state tax filings
- Cost accounting
- Business planning and investment decisions